Tariel Ghviniashvili ტარიელ ღვინიაშვილი

* 1960

  • "The main thing there was to be obedient. Employees of the local security committee from all republics came to their prisoners and talked some nonsense [to change their minds]. It doesn't matter if you work for human rights, whether you are free or in prison, you have to work from both sides. There were people who did not participate in the actions and there were people who participated. By actions, I mean that, for example, on December 10, the day of protection of human rights, we announced a hunger strike. By the way, good food was coming that day and it was recorded. Some prisoners were eating and did not join this action, the rest of us were starving. There were other demonstrations as well: For example, if one was punished and put in a prison cell, the rest went on hunger strike. I mean, there were people in the camp who thought they had done enough and there were people who continued to protest there too."

  • "By law, if you were not punished and sent to a camp, you could send two letters a month. But this too was limited and applied only to mother, father, child, sister and brother. The letter was taking too long, so I found such a solution, I would write only two words on the postcards, "I'm alive", "Hello", or something like congratulations and send them. I did this because it took 4-5 months for these letters to arrive. Once I sent a New Year's letter in September. Then they advised me to write it in Russian and it would arrive sooner, but I didn't write it because it was also a lie. [They had to check], so I wrote on postcards."

  • "I saw the lawyer when the case was over, around the beginning of February. Our trial began on February 14. I saw the lawyer twice. There was one comical situation. Joni Lashkarashvili (Georgian disident) and I were in separate cells, but when we were informed that the lawyer had to come, they put us together. The lawyers of both were there and were not aware of the case at all. Right in front of us when they started reading the case, Joni's lawyer said that there was no need for a trial and we should be shot on the spot. He said this seriously... He was an elderly man, then the profession of lawyer was not prestigious and these people were already retired judges and prosecutors. This man had lived through Stalin's period and was genuinely angry, he really thought that we deserved to be shot. We applauded..."

  • "The National Liberation Organization of Georgia was already created and I got there through one of my acquaintances. He was not close to me, but in the end he became my friend. As it turned out later, we had such a rule - if we recommended a person to join the organization, we had to test him in all situations, including drunkenness, and if he met the criteria, then we would accept him. If the person was refused, then we would tell him that it was a joke not a test. In my case, the following happened: my older friend started frequent contact with me, he liked my thoughts. Then he actually invited me for a drink several times. At first I was surprised, he had to show me the books, and suddenly he offered me wine, which is a little strange, however, as it turned out, this was the rule. That's how I ended up in this organization"

  • Celé nahrávky
  • 1

    Tbilisi, 20.06.2023

    délka: 01:21:43
    nahrávka pořízena v rámci projektu Shared Memories - Visegrad and South Caucasus
Celé nahrávky jsou k dispozici pouze pro přihlášené uživatele.

ქართველი დისიდენტი და მიწისქვეშა მოძრაობის წევრი

Tariel Ghviniashvili, 2023
Tariel Ghviniashvili, 2023
zdroj: Natáčení

ტარიელ ღვინიაშვილი დაიბადა 1960 წლის 22 სექტემბერს საქართველოში, თბილისში. 1980-იან წლებში ტარიელი ანტისაბჭოთა იატაკქვეშა მოძრაობას შეუერთდა, რის გამოც დააპატიმრეს და ურალის მთებში მდებარე ციხეში არაერთი წლის გატარება მოუწია. სწავლობდა თბილისის 31-ე საჯარო სკოლაში. თავად აღარ ახსოვს, თუმცა მასწავლებლები იხსენებდნენ, რომ არსებული რეალობის მიმართ კრიტიკით ბავშვობიდან გამოირჩეოდა. ანდროპოვის მმართველობის პერიოდში ტარიელი იატაკქვეშა აქტივობაში უკვე ჩართული იყო. იატაკქვეშა შეკრებები მალე გადაიზარდა ანტისაბჭოთა პროკლამაციების გავრცელებაში. საბოლოოდ, ერთ-ერთმა ახალმა წევრმა ორგანიზაცია დაასმინა და მისი 40 წევრი, მათ შორის ტარიელ ღვინიაშვილი, ციხეში აღმოჩნდა. ტარიელის დაპატიმრება ოჯახისთვის მძიმე დარტყმა იყო. მამამისმა, ნიკო ღვინიაშვილმა, ნერვიულობის ნიადაგზე ინფარქტი გადაიტანა, ჯანმრთელობა გაუუარესდა და შვილის ციხიდან გამოსვლიდან მალევე გარდაიცვალა. ტარიელმა დისიდენტური აქტივობა მალევე განაახლა და „ილია ჭავჭავაძის საზოგადოებას“ შეუერთდა, რომელთან ერთადაც 1989 წლის 9 აპრილის მოვლენებში აქტიურად მონაწილეობდა - კერძოდ, მან ლიეტუვაში დაბეჭდა ანტისაბჭოთა გაზეთი „ივერია“ და საქართველოში ჩამოიტანა. საქართველოს გათავისუფლების შემდეგ ტარიელ ღვინიაშვილმა „ილია ჭავჭავაძის საზოგადოებასთან“ ერთად მუშაობა გააგრძელა. 1994 წლიდან თანამშრომლობდა „მემორიალთანაც“. საქართველოს სათავეში ედუარდ შევარდნაძის მოსვლა კი მისთვის ირონიული მოვლენა იყო, რადგან ეს უკანასკნელი დისიდენტების წინააღმდეგ მებრძოლი ერთ-ერთი მთავარი ფიგურა იყო.