Masarykovo náměstí 159
274 01 Slaný
The Regional museum in Slaný was founded in 1885. It had changed its seat several times and since 1940 it is housed on the Masaryk square in Slaný. The Museum contains archeological, historical and ethnographical collections. Permanent exhibition presents the history of Slaný and its surrounding. Short-term exhibitions are located in other show-rooms. Since 2008 the Museum cooperates with Post Bellum on the recording of memories of significant local witnesses.